Install Dog Doors for Sliding Glass Doors
If you are looking to install a dog door for your sliding glass door, contact the experts at Glass Doctor®. We will go over important considerations with you and discuss custom options before installing a pet door in your home.
Schedule an appointment with one of our certified professionals today at 855-603-1919.
What to Consider Before Installing a Dog Door
Consider these three important factors before installing a dog door in your sliding glass door:
- Size of your dog—Take precise measurements of your dog so you know how large to make the pet door. Inaccurate measurements could lead to a door that's too small for your pet.
- Measurements of the pet door—Based on your dog's measurements, have a professional ensure that the size of the pet door correlates with how big or little your dog is.
- Location of the door—Dog doors are typically located on the lower, middle part of doors. Discuss where the best location for your dog door is with an expert.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
Glass Doctor will help you choose the perfect pet door to complement your home. When you call Glass Doctor to make an appointment, here's what you can expect:
- We will arrive in your home and discuss door measurements and custom options before beginning the installation.
- Our professionals will then replace one side of your sliding glass door while they install your new pet door. Instead of cutting glass or drilling and making adjustments, the doors are specially ordered and customized solely for your needs.
- After the installation is complete, we will clean up the area and remove any debris from your home.
Our pet doors have a fusion-welded frame and thermal-pane safety glass, helping manage your home’s security by properly opening, sliding and locking.
The doors are also energy-efficient and built with insulated glass with a three-sided weather strip to help your home keep in cool air during the summer and warm air in the winter.
Why Glass Doctor?
In addition to our ability to create your custom pet door, we also offer:
- Over 40 years of experience repairing and replacing custom glass and mirror products
- Emergency services for home, commercial and auto glass repair, 24/7
- Courteous, uniformed professionals
- Priority scheduling with the Glass Doctor Advantage Plan®
Install Dog Doors for Sliding Glass Doors Today
The certified professionals at Glass Doctor are experienced in installing pet doors for any type of door, including sliding glass doors.
Call us today at 855-603-1919 and have one of our experts install a dog door for your sliding glass door.
DIY Network: https://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/rooms-and-spaces/doors-and-windows/installing-a-dog-door-what-you-should-know